Customize your own craft beer, visit a modern day sugar shack, and the largest colony of Showy Lady's Slipper orchids in Canada — all just a short drive from our Nation's Capital.
- Mount Pakenham offers the perfect escape from the craze of the everyday for the whole family.
- Maple syrup, was discovered by Lanark County’s Algonquin natives — visit a modern-day sugar shack to see maple syrup produced today.
- The Rideau Canal is renowned for its cultural, engineering, and military impact on the founding of Canada.
- The Mill of Kintail is a historic 1830s Baird's grist mill and museum on 154-acres of conservation land.
- The largest colony of Showy Lady’s Slipper orchids in Canada; over 10,000 of these extremely rare orchids burst into bloom every year between mid-June and mid-July.
- Blueberry Mountain is the highest point in the county, overlooking a breathtaking 506 hectares of natural forests and wetlands.