COUNTY OF BRANT
Rich in culture, adventurous in nature; year round experiences await. Paddle, hike, shop or dine in the picturesque valleys and vibrant communities of the County of Brant.
- The Grand River is a Canadian Heritage River and previous winner of the Thiess International Award for one of the best managed rivers in the world.
- Adelaide Hunter Hoodless Homestead National Historic Site tells the story of a Canadian trailblazer credited with helping to establish National Council of Women, Women's Institute, and the YWCA.
- Paris, Canada’s prettiest little town, is set against the backdrop of two rivers filled with open-air cafes, dining and boutiques.
- The Brant Trail System covers over 70 km and is ideal for interacting with nature year round.
- The County of Brant is home to over 30 barn quilts including the new St. George Barn Quilt Trail.