Discover Escarpment Country, a unique setting at the foot of the scenic Niagara Escarpment that’s home to a wealth of attractions and recreational activities, including rock climbing, hiking and skiing, fairs, festivals and farm markets.
- Glen Eden is your Niagara Escarpment destination for winter excitement.
- Rattlesnake Point Conservation Area is one of the most beautiful spots in all of Southern Ontario, with its lush tree canopy, bold-faced cliffs, hidden caves and 264 hectares of protected land.
- Crawford Lake Conservation Area offers extraordinary exploring including a rare meromictic lake and a 15th-century reconstructed Iroquoian village.
- Halton County Radial Railway is a full-size operating electric railway and museum, featuring historic electric railcars operating on two kilometers of scenic track.
- Kelso Conservation Area offers Niagara Escarpment trails for hiking or biking of every skill level.