Canada’s premier arts town delights all year round. Enjoy romantic getaways strolling Victorian streets and bucolic parkland. Embark on culinary trails, browse unique shops and enjoy musical concerts, heritage and art exhibits.
- The Stratford Chefs School, where the best chefs train, invites you to share Canadian inspired dinners in exciting new facilities.
- Stratford Perth Museum features Dressed for the Occasion: Life in Fashion exploring fashion for 180 years.
- Stratford Festival presents invigorating musicals, definitive classics, modern drama and timeless Shakespearean productions April through October.
- Gallery Stratford features various art exhibits in a unique heritage building.
- Savour Stratford Maple Trail is a tasty way to explore Canada’s iconic liquid gold. Enjoy an afternoon of sampling and sharing delicious savoury and sweet maple creations in March and April.