Plan a visit and discover the colours, flavours and sounds that make Stratford a cultural destination to savour any time of year. Enjoy stimulating theatre, musical concerts and engaging art exhibits. Stroll tree-lined streets, browse unique shops and dine in chic restaurants.
- The Stratford Chefs School, where the best chefs train, invites you to cooking classes in their exciting new facilities.
- Stratford Perth Museum features Conceal/Reveal: Identity and the Stage at Stratford; the Franklin Expedition and Inuit Art Exhibit.
- Stratford Festival presents invigorating musicals, definitive classics, modern drama and timeless Shakespearean productions exploring the theme of identity April through October.
- Gallery Stratford celebrates 50 years featuring various art exhibits in a unique heritage building.
- Savour Stratford Chocolate Trail is a self guided tour that introduces you to our world-famous confectioners and bakers. Sample decadent treats and meet the makers who craft these indulgences.