Niagara's South Coast
Discover the breezy beach vibe and small town charm of Niagara’s South Coast in the communities of Port Colborne, Fort Erie, Pelham, Welland and Wainfleet.
- Lake Erie’s beautiful sandy beaches are the perfect place to splash the day away, or frozen tundra in the winter.
- Tour Old Fort Erie, a restoration of all that was destroyed during the bloodiest battle in Canadian history.
- Port Colborne was named the World Fishing Network’s Ultimate Fishing Town in 2013 and is a great spot for catching perch, walleye, salmon and trout.
- Niagara’s South Coast Arts & Culture Route covers artist studios, galleries, antiques shops, museums and cultural hotspots from Fort Erie to Wainfleet.
- Wainfleet Conservation Area and Bog is Southwestern Ontario’s largest remaining peat bog and a significant wetland that’s home to a large number of bird species and migratory butterflies.