Niagara-on-the-Lake has a wealth of attractions for everyone. Catch a show, stroll through the historic Old Town, or cycle through the magnificent vineyards to enjoy a taste of one of Canada’s prettiest towns, and hottest wine and culinary destinations.
- The Shaw Festival is one of the top repertory companies in the world featuring musicals, comedies and provocative dramas.
- Over 40 wineries are scattered amidst a landscape of vineyards and orchards stretching along the picturesque Niagara River Parkway. Inniskillin Winery's Extreme Canadian Icewine Experience is a Canadian Signature Experience.
- Fort George served as the headquarters for the Centre Division of the British Army during the War of 1812.
- Culinary excellence is a trademark of this town, from the abundance of local produce and world-class wineries to the many renowned restaurants and Signature Kitchens.
- The Outlet Collection at Niagara, Canada’s largest open-air outlet shopping centre, is home to an amazing collection of retailers.