St. Catharines / Twenty Valley
Enjoy scenic Niagara Escarpment views, breezy Lake Ontario shorelines, world-class wineries and a range of fun activities in the communities of St. Catharines, Twenty Valley, Grimsby, Thorold, and West Lincoln.
- Twenty Valley’s rural roads are dotted with distinctive wineries offering exceptional wines embodying the unique terroir of the Niagara Escarpment.
- Hike the Niagara Escarpment on the Bruce Trail, Canada’s oldest and longest footpath, or explore Balls Falls Conservation Area where you’ll find a waterfall two-thirds the height of Niagara Falls.
- Explore downtown delights in St. Catharines and Jordan Village with charming streets filled with trend-setting shops, restaurants, wineries, pubs, bars and more.
- Lock 3 on the Welland Canal’s elevated observation platform gives you an up-close encounter with Great Lake ships passing through the lock, an experience unique to the region.
- Port Dalhousie is the perfect place for a summer’s day.