Bordered by Lake Superior and Lake Huron, our region is the place for real outdoor experiences. Surrounded by a magnificent landscape, we offer the best in fishing, water adventures for canoeing and kayaking, and hiking trails through old growth forests in the rugged Canadian Shield. Family attractions, festivals and events and tasty culinary experiences are enjoyed throughout the year.
Share your photos with us by using #algomacountry and #theSoo
5 Things to Do Before Summer Ends
- Visit the Farm — Find farm fresh foods and produce, and beautiful handcrafted pieces like hand woven baskets.
- Go Solo — Meet new people or just enjoy some "me time" in nature.
- Spend Time Fishing — Learn trolling and casting fishing techniques to try on Algoma's lakes.
- Awesome Attractions — Immerse yourself in history, nature, or food.
- Eat Ice Cream — Enjoy house-made ice cream using Northern Ontario ingredients.
Scroll down the page to find great packages, events and listings in Sault Ste. Marie-Algoma, or use the advanced search to find exactly what you are looking for.