BAY OF QUINTE
This region boasts some of the best fishing around. If you’re not an angler, there’s still tons to do; go brewery hopping on the Bay of Quinte Craft tour, take in a play, go hiking or check out one of our museums. Start your trip planning now in South Eastern Ontario.
- Anglers come from all over to go fishing in The Bay of Quinte, which has affectionately become known as ‘The Walleye Capital of the World’.
- Visit the Bay of Quinte Region and explore new breweries and cider makers on your own, or as part of a Bay of Quinte Craft Package Tour. Explore the makers who produce great craft ingredients, including barley and hops!
- The Bay of Quinte region is full of exciting adventures, gastronomic delights, great events, and festivals for everyone.
- The Empire Theatre delivers the ultimate in live entertainment, theatre, and performing arts in Belleville.
- The National Air Force Museum of Canada houses many restored military aircrafts, including North America's only Halifax Bomber, recovered from a lake in Norway.
- Glanmore House in Belleville was built in 1883 and is an example of second empire style architecture featuring ornate frescoed ceilings and intricate woodwork