KINGSTON 1000 ISLANDS
Steeped in history, yet constantly evolving — the home for impassioned curators and creators, a place that embraces new ideas — it’s authentic, vibrant and never stops surprising. Start your trip planning now at The Great Waterway.
- It’s all about food, fun and entertainment on a Kingston 1000 Islands Cruise. Take in the sights of the city from a different perspective aboard one of their three vessels, offering first-rate service and exceptional dining and entertainment.
- Kingston 1000 Islands is Canada's museum capital with 20 museums and historic sites, including Fort Henry, one of Canada’s premiere historic attractions that has been designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Hop On, Hop Off tours are offered by Kingston Trolley Tours and are a great way to get to know historic Kingston, Ontario. Just hop aboard any of the four comfortable, thirty-two passenger trolleys and you’ll begin a journey that will engulf you in Kingston’s rich history and take you to some of the best attractions.
- The Grand Theatre has hundreds of professional and amateur performances annually, that include: dance, theatre, variety, musicals, comedy and more.
- The K-Rock Centre hosts world-renowned artists, athletes and performers. See who’s there during your Kingston visit.